Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ss: invention advancements

Who I Interviewed: my mom, my dad, and my granddad

What Inventions They Didn't Have: mp3 (iPod)
calculator
internet
digital phone (had phone, wasn't digital)
separate keyboard

The Advancement I Chose: mp3 (iPod)

Ways I Think This Culture Has Changed Because of Technology: I think that technology has greatly affected our lifestyle. Back then, people had Walkmans, big and bulky. This was a pain to carry around. And you had to bring all these tapes you wanted to play on your Walkman. It wasn't till a little bit later that you could access the radio from your Walkman. Then cd players and cds were invented. The cd player was lighter than the Walkman, but you still had to carry all those cds around. Finally, we got to todays device: the iPod. This culture has been changed because of changes to technology because we don't have to carry around a lot of cds or tapes and that cd player or Walkman. Life is easier because of those inventions.




No comments: